221 Altmetric Mentions
Genome-wide scan shows how a single nucleotide substitution can really make the difference in the coat coloring of red deer.
Aims and scope
- Matteo Pasini, BMC
- Alexandria Latto, BMC
- Federico Canzian, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Roland Kölliker, Agroscope Reckenholz-Tänikon Research Station
- Li Ma, University of Maryland
- Anna Malacrida, University of Pavia
- Cesar Martins, UNESP - São Paulo State University
- Michele Morgante, University of Udine
- James Reecy, Iowa State University
- Pim van Hooft, Wageningen University
- Rongling Wu, Pennsylvania State University
- Shuhua Xu, (CAS-MPG) Partner Institute for Computational Biology
Cesar Martins joined the Editorial Board of BMC Genetics in 2008 and became the Section Editor of Epigenetics and Chromosome Biology in 2016. He is a Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Genomics at São Paulo State University. His research interest is directed to Chromosome and Genome evolution, with emphasis on B chromosome biology.
BMC Series Blog
2019 Journal Metrics
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Portable Peer Review
The editors of BMC Genetics support initiatives that expedite the peer review process and are happy to consider manuscripts that have been reviewed in Peerage of Science. Please indicate in your cover letter if this applies to your manuscript.